There are currently 2 job vacancies:
Assistant Materials Co-Ordinator Vacancy Ellesmere Port
We are seeking to recruit a full time permanent Assistant Materials Co-Ordinator at Ellesmere Port.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, 37.5 Hours Per Week.
You will come from a materials co-ordination/stock control background within a fast paced manufactoring business. You will possess high organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise. This is a very busy, fast paced role; as such, you will excel in high pressure environments. You will be working for a leading business with excellent prospects to further your Supply Chain career.
Primary objective of this position:
To oversee and organise the stores area and the stock yard in a safe manner in accordance with William Sinclair policies and procedures.
To work along with and support personnel operating within the stores and packaging area.
To effectively and efficiently maintain inventory through accurate stock transactions, traceability control, storage protocol and cycle cound prodcedures.
To control the flow of material inventory.
Key responsibilities and perfomance measures for this role:
- Effective and efficent inventory managment using the stores, packaging and despatch policy and procedures.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the department documentation relevant to the Stores, Despatch and Packaging process.
- Stock adjustments.
- Stock counting - raw materials & finished goods.
- Goods-in recording.
- Perpetual inventory/cycle counting.
- Product set-up.
- Data input.
- Proven Experience in a stores/inventory control environment.
- Understanding of the impact of stock discrepancies and the requirement for 100% accuracy.
- Experience in operating a computerised MRP system and stock control system.
- Time served administration background with outstanding computer literacy skills.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 5 GCSE's passes, A-C grades in Maths
- Proficient in use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organisation
Education and/or Experience:
- Grade A - C in GCSE Maths
- Highly PC Literate
Please apply to Kelly Trown. Tel 0151 348 6076 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 2nd December 2014
Customer Service Clerk Vacancy - Firth Road Lincoln
A vacancy has arisen for a Customer Service Clerk within the Customer Service Department at Firth Road, Lincoln.
The position is permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
The customer service team provide comprehensive, effective and courteous service to William Sinclair retail, professional, Silvaperl and National Account customers from receipt of an order through to paid invoice.
- Process orders speedily and efficiently
- Pricing of orders and maintaining special pricing relating to nominated accounts
- Dealing with customer queries
- Managing and processing credit requests
- Maintain close working relationship with internal departments to ensure delivery of excellent customer service
Key attributes for the job:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experiance
- Good numerical skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Team player
- Flexible with hours within a seasonal business
Applications should be made in writing and addressed to Michelle Taylor, Customer Service Manager, William Sinclair Horticulture Ltd, Firth Road, Lincoln, LN6 7AH or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Posted: 4th December 2014